With the help of a registered respiratory therapist, CMH assists medical providers by providing diagnostic testing and treatment to help people with respiratory diseases.
We provide inpatient and outpatient care
- Bronchodilator, aerosol and oxygen therapies
- Lung expansion, airway clearance/bronchial hygiene, vest and chest physiotherapy
- Monitor pulse oximetry and measure overnight oximetry trends
- Perform patient assessments, provide airway management and emergency assistance
- Manage ventilators, BiPAP, and CPAP; provide a full range of pulmonary function studies and bedside spirometry